I love..

.. chatting with Matt online(:
(and of course, I love me also lar)

I know this is random.

but I honestly love chatting with Matt.
such a great cousin, when he's not cranky or moody or.. you get my point(:
he's VERY dirty minded as well but he's nice at the same time.
(not in that way you sickos)

okay, so he's very judgie and likes to laugh at my lyrics.
but at least he's honest and real(:
it helps.

oh, how I can't wait to go home and spend time with him.
I'll make him treat me sushi, mamak and what not.
and also, to see how tall he's grown.

I swear, he's on steroid.
he's freaking tall!
it's not natural!
(Matt's a freak)

He's super vain.
(obviously where I got MY vainity from)
and he's super materialistic.
like really.
AND he's VERY flirty (watch out ladies)
but he's a good mate to talk to(:

BOTTOMLINE is,
Matt is my best mate, my turn-to-guy, my let's-share-dirty-thoughts-guy, my let's-share-"stories"-guy, my critic, my cousin, MY FAMILY.

and I love him dearlyyyyyyy.
when he's not cranky(:

what I'm trying to say is.
nothing.

I was bored and I just got off chatting with Matt(:

but you have to admit. it is an update.
a long one too(:

have a great week (or what's left of it anyways) ahead of you guys!