Because Angel is demanding.

hi. I've been status updating, if you get my drift, and that is not PLEASING to HER HIGHNESS, ANGELITA KHOO..MING AI... or AI MING. either one. HEHEHEHEEEE.

anyways, here I am. RESOLVING to write a post that will be pleasing to Angel's eyes.
enjoy this one, my favourite mutton(:

so 2009 is here. it seems all so fast and so surreal. to summarize it, 2008 has definitely been a CHANGE for me. A good one? A bad one? Alittle of both. But what matters is what and who I am after all of it.

uhhhhhhhhhh....

As you all know, referring to all the messages on my chatterbox, I am back and I'm too lazy to go out with anyone, with exceptions to 2 of my besties and my youths. HEH. but that isn't the point. the point is, stop pestering me(: I love you all, most of you guys anyways, but I cannot be stuffed going out. at least I gave you a phone call. HEHEHE.

moving on.

.... uhhhh... church camp was great. I'm really glad that I was able to make it and truly, it will serve as a great memory for the years to come(: to those who missed out, SUCKS TO BE YOU! heheheeee.

errrrr...

......


......


yeahhhhhh. I've got nothing more. I hope that this post is enough and have met your, ANGEL, expectation.

turrah then.
have a great year ahead(: